It would be awesome to meet you in Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain – Spring 2017
I invite you to join colleagues from around the world interested and involved in Collaborative and Dialogic Practices at the 3rd International Congress at the University of La Laguna, Tenerife – Spain, March 30-31 and April 1-2, 2017.
The theme will be Conversations with and in between practitioners in education, research, health, social sciences, psychotherapy, organizations and other topics of interest that may emerge in the conference.
The call for workshops and posters will be open until October 15.
Early registration with reduced prices until November 15.
For more information, please visit http://www.iccpcongress2017.org/
One of the characteristics of the Congress is instead of having the traditional plenaries, we will have conversational presentations on the following topics:
* Relational constructionism in the context of culture. Rocío Chaveste (Mexico), Kenneth J. Gergen (USA), José María Rodríguez (Spain), Josep Segui (Spain)
* Talking with health systems and psychotherapy. Miguel Hernandez (Spain), Pavel Nepustil (Czech Republic), Mary Olson (USA), Marcela Polanco (USA), Ricardo Ramos (Spain)
* Schools in movement. Principal Xia Huiwen (Taipei), Silvia London (México), Sheila McNamee (USA), Shi-Jiuan Wu (Taiwan), Grupp. Caleidoscópico at the University of La Laguna (Spain)
* Novice and experienced joining the paths of research. Saliha Bava (USA), Janice DeFehr (Canada), Gerrit Loots (Belgium), Maria Luisa ‘Papusa’ Molina (Mexico), Silvia Rodriguez (Spain)
* Collaborative Practices rolling across the world. Harlene Anderson (USA), Directors ICCP worldwide
Remember, I can gladly answer your questions and I certainly hope to meet you in Tenerife.